DeKalb, Ill.—A new study led by Northern Illinois University geography professor Wei Luo calculates the amount of water needed to carve the ancient network of valleys on Mars and concludes...
Search the Newsroom
Subscribe to the Newsroom
- Illinois lawmakers urge Congress to make Chicago nation's 51st state
- The Race to Recover South America’s Ancient Past
- Geology Professor Paul Stoddard: The island grows and grows and grows after eruption after eruption
- Kinky Sex Could Be the Secret to Your Success
- Five years ago, four of their own died in the monster El Reno tornado. But storm chasers have declined to back away
- Saving the rainforest
- Batavia professor, Guggenheim Fellow says history comes down on side of immigration
- NIU Geology Professor Paul Stoddard: It’s possible that another Hawaiian island will form
- How to Tell If You’re Talking to a Robot
- Congressional Town Halls: Old-Fashioned and Inefficient or Vital to the Fabric of Democracy?